YES! Sign Me Up Today
Please fill out the form below to begin your 30-day complimentary preview subscription to International Trade Today. Or if you’re ready, call us at 1-800-771-9202 to begin your paid subscription.
Top Reasons to Subscribe
- Daily Import Compliance Overview: International Trade Today readers gain a competitive edge with timely reporting on tariff changes, documentation requirements, compliance deadlines, bilateral trade agreements, and more, thus avoiding delays, fines and penalties.
- Exhaustive Enforcement Coverage: To ensure that your business keeps current on enforcement actions and policy changes, International Trade Today focuses on key topics like CBP rulings, AD/CVD actions and USITC investigations.
- Detailed Requirements Summaries: Your International Trade Today subscription includes white papers written by LCBs on our editorial staff, summarizing changes to documentation requirements, tariff schedule classifications, the ACE system, and more, so that you can speed up clearance processing.
- Breaking News Alerts: Frequent bulletins provide subscribers with timely awareness of key import regulatory developments to allow for better focus on informed compliance.
- Operational Utility: Our service aggregates details your compliance team needs to do its job without hunting every day through myriad websites and emails: regulatory requirements, court filings, and documentation from U.S. PGAs are all at hand.
- Avalon Risk Management
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- BDP International Inc
- CEVA Logistics
- CH Robinson International Inc
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP
- Costco Wholesale
- Daimler Trucks North America LLC
- DHL Express
- Expeditors International
- Hershey Company
- Home Depot USA Inc
- Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP
- National Association Of Beverage Importers
- Navigators Management Company
- Ross Stores
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- US Customs & Border Protection Agency
- US Government Accountability Office
“It is a fantastic publication. In fact, we believe that importers can use a subscription as a demonstration of “reasonable care” to reduce potential US Customs penalties, should they arise.”
Christopher Kane - Partner, Simon Gluck & Kane LLP
“The publications are very informative and both the import [International Trade Today] and export [Export Compliance Daily] emails are my reading material with my 1st cup of coffee.”
Mary King - Head of Compliance, Dascher USA
“International Trade Today is my “go-to” resource for current trade news. I look forward to reading my daily newsletter and it has been an invaluable resource for my law practice. I highly recommend it to anyone involved in international trade.”
Paula Connelly - Owner, Law Offices of Paula Connelly
“Everything is great, your newsletter is still my number one information resource. If I don’t read anything else I make sure to read this publication!”
Alison Peters - Corporate Customs Broker, UTC Overseas
“I’ve got good information sources, and even I find things I didn’t know I was looking for in International Trade Today.”
Susie Hoeger - Director of Customs and Trade Compliance, Abbott Laboratories
“There’s nothing out there that’s quite like International Trade Today. Every time I think I can get this information elsewhere, I realize there’s something that I couldn’t have found. It's a one-stop source for up-to-date information.”
Paul Anderson - Principal, The Anderson Law Frim LLC
“Comprehensive. Focused. Well-written.”
Tom Mathers - Communications Director, NCBFAA
“I don’t know how we could live without International Trade Today and your support in these times of increasing and confusing regulations.”
Amy Magnus - A.N. Deringer